New Service Request

Welcome to the Starrville-Friendship Water Supply Corporation Community.  Please contact our office by phone, email, or you can print out the necessary forms to apply for service and bring them by the office. We look forward to serving your water needs.


For a standard 5/8" meter you need to fill out a Standard Service Agreement and an Easement Form.  You must also provide Proof of Ownership, and the Membership Fee or a Transfer Form (if the current member is transferring their membership to you for existing meters).

Hi Hi

Relevant Documents